Thursday, November 15, 2007

The Charlotte Shakedown

Well school's been kicking my behind here lately, i swear doing 35 miles in a day is easier than the stuff they have me doing now...at least it seems like it. All I ever think about is how great the trail was, but I guess that's expected. Ben don't you go teasing me about the PCT, because I will do it in a heartbeat. I have been trying to tell myself that its not a possibility in the near future but I feel its gravitational pull.

All for now,

Warpzilla

5 comments:

Ben said...

I'm not teasing...

Spencer McKay said...

well if its over summer we're gonna have to bump it up to 32 miles a day

Ben said...

everyone said 25 per day couldn't be done...


in all seriousness i don't know if it's in the cards to do another long hike next summer but i'll never say never knowing us two

PWH said...

Have you two started taking donations for the PCT yet?

Spencer McKay said...

I think we just started